It’s amazing to see the countless pieces of fanart we’ve received of Grim and our other SpookySwap characters, and to see the continued support for Fantom and Spooky into 2022. To celebrate, this next contest will support the talented artists on Fantom while building excitement for BOO and FTM.
We’re proud to announce our #SpookyFiSeason art contest with a total of $1000 in prizes!
Reward: 1 Grand Prize winner receives: $500 in BOO, and our SpookySwapArt exclusive NFT trophy!
4 Runner-ups receive $125 of BOO, and a SpookySwapArt runner-up NFT ribbon!
- Contest dates are from 16:00 UTC October 17th to 23:59 UTC October 31st. We’ve giving two weeks for this contest in order to promote high quality original art submissions.
- To submit, entrants must retweet the official Spooky Twitter announcement in a tweet with their submission (or a link to their submission) attached, and include the #SpookyFiSeason hashtag.
- No NSFW submissions will be eligible.
- Animated art, videos, or meme template art are not eligible for this contest. For our animators and memers, stay tuned for future SpookyArt contests!
- You must be following the SpookySwap Twitter account to enter! We will need to DM you for your MetaMask wallet address if you are a winner.
- Submissions may need to provide proof of their original content in order for the submission to be verified. Digital artists will need to provide a .psd, .ai or .svg of the submission in order to show proof of originality.
- Winners must provide a MetaMask wallet address, privately to our development team, to receive a prize.
- Multiple submissions per Twitter account are acceptable.
- Submissions that focus primarily on Fantom Opera are eligible (and encouraged)!
- Judges for the contest will be the Spooky development team.
- We will be judging based on detail, technique, and #SpookyFiSeason theme.
Please do not submit anything that defames or attacks other platforms or protocols. Anything that can build excitement for Spooky is great! You can either create an original character, or draw existing SpookyFi characters in a new way. Ultimately, the art can be anything that fits the #SpookyFiSeason theme. Remember that submissions may need to provide proof of their original content in order for the submission to be verified!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How do I enter? Retweet the official SpookySwap Twitter contest announcement with your submission attached, and include the #SpookyFiSeason hashtag. That’s it!
- What if I want to do multiple submissions? Multiple submissions per account are great! You can create a thread of submissions by replying to your previous post.
- When will the results be announced? Our team will review submissions within 48 hours after the contest ends, and then dedicate a week to reach out to potential winners and verify the results and original work. You can expect our announcement of the results to be published November 11th.