With the launch of the official NFT marketplace Artion, we wanted our next contest to reach out to not only the SpookySwap community but include the entire Fantom Foundation community in a way that rewards the creativity and talent of our members. It’s amazing to see the countless pieces of fanart we’ve received of Grim and our other SpookySwap characters, and we want this next contest to support talented artists in crypto while building excitement for FTM.
We’re proud to announce our first #SpookySeason art contest with a total of $3000 in prizes!
Reward: 1 Grand Prize winner receives: $500 in BOO, with an additional $500 matched by the Fantom Foundation’s 370M FTM Incentive, and our SpookySwapArt exclusive NFT trophy!
4 Runner-ups receive $250 of BOO, with an additional $250 matched by the Fantom Foundation’s 370M FTM Incentive, and a SpookySwapArt runner-up NFT ribbon!
Official Fantom Foundation Support
Fantom Foundation generously launched a new initiative, committing 370 million FTM to distribute to protocols developed on Fantom Opera. This new incentive program helps to welcome successful projects and investors on other chains to have a presence on one of the fastest growing DeFi ecosystems. To give back to the community, SpookySwap will match our initial prize of $1500 in BOO with an additional $1500 FTM!
We’re excited that this contribution will encourage more content creators and artists to participate and show the strengths of the Fantom Opera network to even more members of the crypto community!
- Contest dates are from 16:00 UTC October 1st to 23:59 UTC October 31st. We’ve extended the duration of the contest in order to promote high quality original art submissions.
- To submit, entrants must retweet the official SpookySwap Twitter announcement in a tweet with their submission (or a link to their submission) attached, and include the #SpookySeason hashtag.
- No NSFW submissions will be eligible.
- Animated art, videos, or meme template art are not eligible for this contest. For our animators and memers, stay tuned for future SpookyArt contests!
- You must be following the SpookySwap Twitter account to enter! We will need to DM you for your MetaMask wallet address if you are a winner.
- Submissions may need to provide proof of their original content in order for the submission to be verified. Artists will need to provide a .psd, .ai or .svg of the submission in order to show proof of originality.
- Winners must provide a MetaMask wallet address, privately to our development team, to receive a prize.
- Multiple submissions per Twitter account are acceptable.
- Submissions that focus primarily on Fantom Opera are eligible (and encouraged)!
- Judges for the contest will be the SpookySwap development team.
- We will be judging based on detail, technique, and #SpookySeason theme.
Please do not submit anything that defames or attacks other platforms or protocols. Anything that can build excitement for Fantom is great! You can either create an original character, or draw existing Fantom Opera characters in a new way. Ultimately, the art can be anything that fits the #SpookySeason theme. Remember that submissions may need to provide proof of their original content in order for the submission to be verified!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How do I enter? Retweet the official SpookySwap Twitter contest announcement with your submission attached, and include the #SpookySeason hashtag. That’s it!
- What if I want to do multiple submissions? Multiple submissions per account are great! You can create a thread of submissions by replying to your previous post.
- When will the results be announced? Our team will review submissions within 48 hours after the contest ends, and then dedicate a week to reach out to potential winners and verify the results and original work. You can expect our announcement of the results to be published October 10th.