SpookySwap’s First Valentine’s Day Art Contest
Love is in the air and Bitcoin is back on the rise, so to celebrate we wanted to have an art contest that rewards talented photoshoppers and photo editors in a new and exciting way.
We’re proud to announce the first SpookySwap #FTMValentine contest with a total of $800 in prizes!
This contest rewards creativity and photo editing skills in a way similar to our previous Make-A-Magicats contest. Community members familiar with Reddit’s Photoshop Battles will have a good understanding of what to expect with this giveaway. Entrants can add whichever assets create a humorous, unique, and loving messsage using our Valentine’s Day Card template.
- Four winners picked by the SpookySwap team will each earn $200 of BOO!
- Contest dates are from 16:00 UTC February 11th to 23:59 UTC February 14th.
- To submit, entrants must retweet the official SpookySwap Twitter announcement in a tweet with their submission (or a link to their submission) attached, and include the #FTMValentine hashtag.
- No NSFW submissions will be eligible.
- You must be following the SpookySwap Twitter account to enter! We will need to DM you for your MetaMask wallet address if you are a winner.
- Submissions can also be posted to the SpookySwap Subreddit.
- Submissions may need to provide proof of their original content in order for the submission to be verified. Artists may be asked to provide a .psd, .ai or .svg of the submission in order to show proof of originality.
- Winners must provide a MetaMask wallet address, privately to our development team, to receive a prize.
- Multiple submissions per Twitter account are acceptable.
- Submissions may include the blank template image from this contest announcement.
- Judges for the contest will be the SpookySwap development team.
- We will be judging based on humor, technique, and #FTMValentine theme.
Please do not submit anything that defames or attacks other platforms or protocols. You can address your card to Fantom Opera protocols other than SpookySwap or Fantom Opera community members. Submissions are free to use the Emoji Assets included in our earlier Medium post. Ultimately, the art can be anything that fits the #FTMValentine theme. Remember that submissions may need to provide proof of their original content in order for the submission to be verified!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How do I enter? Retweet the official SpookySwap Twitter contest announcement with your submission attached, and include the #FTMValentine hashtag. That’s it!
- What if I want to do multiple submissions? Multiple submissions per account are great! You can create a thread of submissions by replying to your previous post, but be sure to include the #FTMValentine hashtag each time.
- When will the results be announced? Our team will review submissions within 48 hours after the contest ends, and then dedicate a week to reach out to potential winners and verify the results and original work. You can expect our announcement of the results to be published February 20th.