SpookySwap’s 2022 Make-a-Magicat Art Contest, featuring The Official Creaticles Team!
The NFT space of Fantom Opera has been steadily growing, and the Spooky Swap team is very excited for Magicats to have been consistently at the top of NFT volume on the PaintSwap marketplace! To celebrate the one year anniversary of our genesis NFT series, we wanted to launch another contest that rewards talented photoshoppers and photo editors, this time with support from The Official Creaticles Team.
We’re proud to announce the second SpookySwap Make-a-Magicat contest with a total of $1000 in prizes!
This contest rewards creativity, design, and photo editing skills. Community members familiar with Reddit’s Photoshop Battles will have a good understanding of what to expect with this giveaway. Entrants can add whichever assets create a humorous, unique, and magical cat using our NFT template.
- Four winners picked by the SpookySwap team will each earn $125 of BOO and $125 of FTM thanks to the Creaticles team!
- Contest dates are from 16:00 UTC October 31st to 16:00 UTC November 14th.
- To submit, entrants must submit their edited Magicats template as an NFT in the Spooky Make-A-Magicat Contest on Creaticles.com. After it’s live on Creaticles, include your submission in a tweet with the #Magicats hashtag.
- No NSFW submissions will be eligible.
- No submissions from our prior Make-A-Magicat Contest are eligible
- You must be following the SpookySwap Twitter account to enter!
- Submissions may need to provide proof of their original content in order for the submission to be verified. Artists will need to provide a .psd, .ai or .svg of the submission in order to show proof of originality.
- Winners will receive their FTM prize through the Creaticles contest, and BOO prize by providing their Fantom wallet address.
- Multiple submissions per Twitter account are acceptable.
- You must be following the Spooky Twitter account to enter! We will need to privately message you for your wallet address.
- Submissions must include the blank template image.
- Judges for the contest will be the SpookySwap development team.
- We will be judging based on humor, technique, and #Magicats theme.
Our recommended layer order from top to bottom is headpiece art, face art, hand art, body art, followed by the base template on bottom. It may be easiest to make an extra copy of the Magicat’s hand as a layer in order for items to look like they’re being held.
Please do not submit anything that defames or attacks other platforms or protocols. You can either create an original character, or be inspired by existing Fantom Opera characters. Ultimately, the art can be anything that fits the #Magicats theme. Remember that submissions may need to provide proof of their original content in order for the submission to be verified!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How do I enter? Submit an NFT in the Spooky Make-A-Magicat Contest on Creaticles.com. After it’s live on Creaticles, include your submission in a tweet with the #Magicats hashtag.
- What if I want to do multiple submissions? Multiple submissions per account are great! You can create a thread of submissions by replying to your previous post.
- When will the results be announced? Our team will review submissions within 48 hours after the contest ends, and then dedicate a week to reach out to potential winners and verify the results and original work. You can expect our announcement of the results to be published November 18th.
Creaticles is a platform to request NFT assets for any project or occasion, providing opportunities for creators to earn rewards doing what they love most.